Magazine Ad Design
Did you know that magazines are one of the best channels to market products and services?
Many brands invest in excellent magazine ad designs due to a magazine’s ability to capture a strong targeted audience. In fact, stats show in 2019 there were 228.7 million magazine readers aged 18 above in the US alone.
The art of magazine advertising can:
- Target Certain Niches (For instance, some magazines were solely created for golfers, crafters, and foodies.)
- Capture A Readers’ Undivided Attention (Unlike broadcast or outdoor ads, you won’t have to compete with other activities.)
- Offer Permanence (Once a magazine ad has been published, it has been published in printed media for forever. Digital and broadcast media expire and can’t offer the same benefit.)
Need a magazine ad but don’t know how to make one? BaseLynk is here to help!
With years of experience, our team has designed magazine ads for many businesses within the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast region. Our project management skills set us apart from any surrounding competition. With these skills, our team operates efficiently so we spend less time planning and more time doing. We’ve overcome a variety of challenges for our clients and have achieved EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS!
BaseLynk magazine ad design projects always offer:
- A Concise Message (With short and sweet visuals, BaseLynk magazine ads capture readers’ interest at a glance. We assume they don’t have a lot of time to read through a long copy.)
- Powerful Imagery (The imagery alone will make the audience stop flipping the pages and focus on your ad. We hook them the moment they lay eyes on your magazine ad.)
- A Story (BaseLynk magazine ads include many design aesthetics. Lines, colors, typography, and all other elements are guaranteed to work together to form a solid and cohesive visual message.)
Looking to start your project? Give us a go, we’re READY!